Health & Safety
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the general operating rules of XPLORE Play for visitors?
Up to two sessions with a mask in the waiting area.
Entry for escorts is allowed only to those who demonstrate:
- Vaccination certificate or
- Disease certificate issued thirty (30) days after the first positive test and its validity lasts up to one hundred and eighty (180) days after it.
- Admission of minors from 4 to 11 years with negative self-test within the past 24 hours
- Admission of minors from 12 to 17 years with vaccination certificate or certificate of diagnostic test (rapid test) within the past 48 hours
2. Do I have to wear a mask inside XPLORE and XPLORE Play?
The use of a mask is obligatory for customers of XPLORE and XPLORE Play, however it is obligatory for the personnel.
3. Do children have to wear a mask as well?
The use of a mask is obligatory for customers or children, and personnel of XPLORE and XPLORE Play. Children under the age of four (4) are excluded.
4. What measures have you taken for the protection of the XPLORE & XPLORE Play visitors?
Our air-conditioning units in XPLORE have been set to function with 100% moist air inlet, without recirculation, in compliance with the directions issued by the Civil Protection. Moreover, there are hand disinfection devices available in all XPLORE spaces and we offer single-use gloves to our visitors, if they so wish it. To ensure everyone's protection, we take the personnel’s temperature on a daily basis, clean all spaces with strong disinfectants and constantly disinfect the WCs (every 15 minutes). All cleaning procedures are certified, and social distancing is constantly checked at all thematic zones entrances and cashier desks. The use of lifts is only allowed for people with special needs and visitors belonging to vulnerable groups, as well as for wheelchairs-strollers together with companions. Signs with the safety measures have been installed in all spaces, and the use of a mask is obligatory inside XPLORE.
5. What are the general operating rules of XPLORE Play for employees?
Employees who have not been fully vaccinated must be screened twice times a week, once by self-test and once by COVID-19 rapid coronavirus screening test (rapid test), with a simultaneous obligation to declare the result in the information system "ERGANI" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
6. Can I find gloves/masks in XPLORE?
Single-use gloves are available on both XPLORE levels, as well as at XPLORE Play. The use of a mask is obligatory for customers of XPLORE and XPLORE Play, however it is obligatory for the personnel. Moreover, there are hand disinfection devices available in many areas of XPLORE and XPLORE Play for our visitors.
7. Have the XPLORE & XPLORE Play opening hours changed?
The opening hours will be as follows:
Monday - Sunday 10:00 - 21:00
8. What about air-conditioning in XPLORE and XPLORE Play?
The air-conditioning units in XPLORE have been set to function with 100% moist air inlet, without recirculation, in order to create a pleasant and safe atmosphere in all areas.
9. Is it safe to use the WCs?
WCs are disinfected every 15 minutes, applying certified cleaning procedures in order to protect both employees and visitors.
10. What about the Cafés in XPLORE and XPLORE Play?
Both cafés are operating normally after the reopening of XPLORE & XPLORE Play..
11. What happens if a COVID-19 case is detected inside XPLORE and XPLORE Play?
In such a case, the competent authorities will be immediately informed and we will strictly follow the National Public Health Organization's instructions.