https://x-plore.gr/prices is the online store for the sale of entry tickets to the children's recreation area XPLORE of the company trading as "LAMDA LEISURE Entertainment Services, Development and Management of Recreational Venues and Children's Activities Société Anonyme" under the distinctive title "LAMDA LEISURE S.A.", whose office is at Golden Hall shopping mall, 37 Kifisias Avenue, Maroussi, Attica, Greece, VAT number 998476404, Tax Office of Commercial Companies in Athens, phone number 0030 210-6885450, [email protected], General Electronic Commercial Registry (GEMI) registration number 7584001000 (hereinafter the "Company").
Before proceeding to online booking and purchasing tickets, make sure you agree with the following Terms and Conditions because any transaction with the Company through www.x-plore.gr is governed by these Terms and Conditions and your transaction implies acceptance of the following:
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the Terms and Conditions of transactions made through its website.
The Company undertakes the obligation to inform the users about any modifications as well as about any change, through its website. It is clarified that the change of terms does not impact bookings that have already been registered and executed.
2. INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED
The Company is committed to ensuring that information listed on www.x-plore.gr is complete and valid.
The Company provides tickets for the entry to XPLORE children's recreation area. It is clarified that, at the end of the booking, the User must specify the thematic area which they wish to enter.
The Company ensures the confidentiality of every electronic transaction made through www.x-plore.gr.
All information transmitted by the User to the Company is confidential and the Company has taken all necessary measures to use it only to the extent that this is deemed necessary for the provision of the services. www.x-plore.gr uses the latest security encryption and certification methods, so that the User is secure when browsing and performing any transactions through the website.
www.x-plore.gr is not involved in any of the payment methods and does not store the payment card details or any other financial information of the User. Transactions and card details, including credit or debit card numbers, are provided by the cardholder through secure banking networks, directly to the banks and the website is simply informed by the banking institutions of the successful or non-successful completion of the transaction.
The same process applies to payment via web banking. The Company communicates with the banking institutions under encryption, observing the relevant Greek, European and international rules regarding the security of transactions, personal data processing and protection as well as malware protection.
The Company issues and sends tax documents to the User electronically for the transactions carried out.
www.x-plore.gr collects the following data: full name, address, e-mail address and phone number of the User. The Company uses this information to contact the User regarding the confirmation and identification of the booking details and the final preparation of the contract by sending the unique booking number. The User has the following rights:
- Right to revoke consent
- Right to rectification
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of access
- Right to data portability
- Right to erasure
- Right to object
- Right to lodge a complaint
- The User can exercise their rights by contacting the Company in writing by e-mail.
4. USER RESPONSIBILITY
The User agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data on the website, as provided by law and in accordance with the rules of good faith and transactional ethics. They must not use the website to send, publish or transmit in any way, any content that is illegal, infringing or harming the Company or any third party or infringing the confidentiality or privacy of any information of any person or offending good morals or containing software viruses with the aim to cause damage to the website.
5. SERVICES PROVISION
After the payment has been completed and the booking has been registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail stating the unique booking code, the number of people, the specific area of XPLORE to which the booking relates, and the date and time of entry. From this point on, the relevant ticket purchase contract is concluded.
In case any problem occurs during the completion of the transaction, a relevant e-mail will be sent to you.
6. RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
The User reserves the right to withdraw without reason from the contract concluded between them and the Company. They must notify the Company of their wish to withdraw, in writing and through the website?s contact form https://www.x-plore.gr/contact within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the second booking confirmation e-mail. Exercising the withdrawal means the validity of the tickets ceases and the Company refunds the User the entire amount of money that they paid through the same means of payment that were used for booking and purchasing the tickets.
7. PAYMENT METHODS
We accept Credit or debit card payment.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The purchase of the ticket entitles the holder to enter the specific zone of XPLORE, as indicated on the ticket, subject to the acceptance of the Operating Regulation of the premises, which the User must carefully consult. The Operating Regulation is published on www.x-plore.gr.
- The ticket is valid for 3 hours and for the date and time indicated on it.
- Entering the premises implies the unconditional acceptance of the Operating Regulation and instructions by the XPLORE staff. In case of non-compliance, the staff is entitled to prohibit/interrupt the stay of guests at the venue.
- Upon completion of the transaction, subject to the right of withdrawal referred above in point 6., it is not possible to refund or change your tickets. Also, tickets that have been lost, stolen or damaged are not replaced.
- In case that anyone other than the person who made the reservation uses his ticket, the company has no obligation to provide entry to the actual beneficiary of the reservation. The same applies if in any case the person that made the reservation did not finally visit. In cases of force majeure, including the case of the suspension of XPLORE due to a state order under measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 disease, the Company will refund the ticket price to the booker.
- For any issues and information about your online booking and your e-ticket, you can contact the Company as follows:
9. APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTE RESOLUTION
According to Directive 2013/11/EC, which was incorporated into Greek Law by JMD 70330/2015, consumer disputes can now be resolved electronically through the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process of the European Union through the single platform for online dispute resolution (