Welcome to our website www.x-plore.gr (hereinafter «Website»).
This Website has been developed by the company «LAMDA LEISURE Single Member Societe Anonyme for Entertainment Services, Development and Management of Leisure Spaces and Children Activities» (hereinafter “Company”), which has its registered seat at Kifisias Av. 37A, 15123, in Athens, Greece, for the provision of information and services to the users/visitors (hereinafter “Users”) of the Website.
The Company is the Data Controller of the personal data received through the use of the Website, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union for Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR") and L. 4624/2019. This Privacy Notice is provided, in order to inform you on the type of personal data we collect, the manner and purposes for which we process it, the third parties with whom we share it, as well as the rights you have as data subjects.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data we collect and further process during your visit to the website are the following:
- Technical information, such as IP address, date and time of visit, type of browser and operating system, device model, and other information collected through cookies and similar technologies, which are relevant to the analysis of your visit to the Website. For more information regarding data that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, visit the relevant section Cookies Policy.
- If you wish to contact us, we collect data, such as name, email.
- If you wish to book your tickets online, we collect data such as, your email, name, surname, phone number, address, city, postal code.
- If you wish to express your interest for the organization of a party at the X-PLORE, we collect data such as, parent name and surname, phone number, email, children’s age, as well as any other notes submitted through the relevant form.
- If you wish to express your interest for the organization of a school visit, we collect data such as, contact person’s name and surname, telephone number, email address, and any other notes submitted through the relevant form.
- In case you wish to submit a job application or register through “Job Openings” at the job search platform (successfactors.eu), the set of personal data you enter will be collected and processed, after you have been informed, pursuant to the terms and more specific conditions indicated at the relevant Privacy Notice.
- If you wish to register to the X-PLORE Club, we will collect personal data, such as, your first name, last name, father’s name, street, number, city, county, zip code, country, phone, email, birth date, number of children, age of children, children’s date of birth, signature.
For what purposes do we process personal data?
The Company processes your data for the following purposes and legitimate interests:
In the aim of ensuring and fulfilling the Company’s legitimate interests, the Company processes your personal data mentioned above, in order to ensure the smooth, correct and secure operation of the Website, to keep backups of the data and to ensure business continuity issues in general.
It is also in our legitimate interest to manage the communication we generally receive from you in order to answer your questions regarding the operation of X-PLORE.
In case you choose to book tickets online, the Company processes personal data which are necessary for the purchase, under the legal basis of the performance of the contract.
In addition to this, in case you wish to express your interest in the organization of a party or a school visit at X-PLORE, the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with the Company.
In addition to this, through the section “Job Openings", which leads to the job search website of the Group Career Opportunities: Home (successfactors.eu), provided that you submit your personal data, following your information, the company processes the aforementioned data under the terms described at the relevant privacy notice, with the purpose of assessment of your job application to the Company.
In case you wish to register to the X-PLORE club, in order to receive discount vouchers, the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
In case you wish to receive marketing communication from us, you may provide your consent for the processing of the contact details you provided us with through the completion of the forms for the expression of your interest on XPLORE activities or the registration to the XPLORE Club. You have the ability to withdraw your consent at any time, by choosing “unsubscribe” at every communication, or addressing to us a request at the contact details mentioned at the relevant section.
Note that if you are under 15, consent should be given by the person who has your parental responsibility.
With whom do we share your personal data?
For the best possible fulfillment of the above processing purposes, the Company may disclose your personal data to the following categories of its partners:
- Companies supporting and managing the Website.
- Social media management and advertising companies.
- Companies supporting and managing the activities and educational programs that take place in the area of X-PLORE.
- Other group companies and third party companies with which we cooperate to fulfill the above purposes.
- Companies that commit to Data Protection Officer duties.
- Any other administrative, judicial, or public authority or in general to a natural or legal person against which, on the basis of law or judicial decision the Company has a relevant obligation or right to disclose such data or in general, in order to defend our legitimate interests.
The Company has taken all necessary measures so that its staff and partners are specifically authorized for these purposes and are fully bound by the confidentiality and obligations provided for in the legislation regarding the collection and further processing of your above data.
How does the Company protect your personal data?
Our Company has implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to applicable legal framework and standards in order to safeguard that processing of data, either by the Company or by any third party is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, processing, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
How long is your personal data retained?
Your personal data are retained for as long as it is required for the fulfillment of the purpose of processing. Upon expiration of this term, your personal data will be deleted unless otherwise required under applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. The data collected when you book tickets online is retained for 5 years after the purchase for compliance with national law (e.g. tax legislation). The above-mentioned retention period may be exceeded if required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
What are your rights?
In any case, we would like to inform you that, according to the applicable legislation, you may exercise the following rights, after verification of your identity:
- Right of access to your personal data, including information concerning the processing of personal data,
- Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
- Right to restriction of the processing, according to law provisions,
- Right to data portability, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB), to you or to another data controller,
- Right to object to the processing based on the Company’s legitimate interests.
You can exercise any of the above mentioned rights by submitting a written request to our Company. You can expect a reply to such a request within one (1) month following its receipt by the Company and in any case, within two (2) months, depending on the perplexity of your request or the high volume of requests received.
Furthermore, our Company is responsible for informing you, without undue delay, for any breach concerning your personal data, which may put in danger your rights and freedoms and under the condition that it doesn’t fall under the exceptions provided in the law.
What is the contact person for any issues/requests?
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data within the context of the Website’s performance, at [email protected].
Right to Lodge a Complaint
In case you deem that we have not duly satisfied your request and the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you may lodge a complaint through the dedicated online portal of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Athens, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece | +30 210 6475600). You may find detailed guidelines on how to lodge a complaint on the DPA’s website.
What about third party websites?
You may find more information regarding the collection of cookies at the Cookies Policy.